so FI is hella gay..

ya you're probably retarded and pushed the subs too hard. over excursion broke the tensiles.

thus you fail, fi rocks. and scott has been in constant email contact with me helping me with special needs with his products despite me having yet to buy anything directly from them. it may take a few days for them to respond....but they're busy guys. you just *****
Dude, you need to help me then cause I lost contact with Scott 5 months ago, I'm just tired to be always sending emails without responce, Look at my sig and ask me why I dont run FI anymore???

Good luck to the guy.

Chris

Probably a faulty tinsel on one sub, which caused the good sub to overexert when it stopped playing.
This is a very likely situation. If they are in a common chamber box and one sub stopped playing, the other sub would then be in a doubly large box and over excursion would be easy to achieve.
Dude, you need to help me then cause I lost contact with Scott 5 months ago, I'm just tired to be always sending emails without responce, Look at my sig and ask me why I dont run FI anymore??? Good luck to the guy.

Chris
Speaking of your sig, why does it list 4 different subs? Do you just list off everything you own or what? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

This is a very likely situation. If they are in a common chamber box and one sub stopped playing, the other sub would then be in a doubly large box and over excursion would be easy to achieve.
Speaking of your sig, why does it list 4 different subs? Do you just list off everything you own or what? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Just everything that I play with //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Ok the update is.. Nick is a badass. my email is retarded and wont work so hes helping me through the forum. he said hes gonna get me set up. I wish i could change the title to FI is hella badass. yes i said hella again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

streetbeater

10+ year member
streetbeater
st. charles, mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from