So alpines imprint rocks

JoshC
10+ year member

The Taco MASTA
Houston, tx
Ive been unsatifified with my 50-70Hz range with my JBL P1022, and had just assumed i need a bigger box for get more output for that range. I was playing with my HU earlyer and looked at my imprints bass Hz centering controls and noticed it was off or a 100Hz or somthing rediculas. Switched it to 60Hz(lowest setting but Fq i was looking to boost non the less) and set it to +2. And wow, i cant belive the differance it made with rock and higher bass music. Sub really sounds good now

From what I read, you couldnt change the bass settings on imprint on this site. And that's why I didn't get it for my head unit
When i checked the imprint online it was just a mic. I have the CDA-105 and theres a button to the right that says imprint under it. Hit that and it goes into my EQ, setting bass center Fq's and HP filters, stuff like that. So idk what exactly its called, but it made rock hit alot better lmfao

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_18875_Alpine-CDA-105.html

Button all the way to the right, center of deck.... It also says sound setup under the words imprint, idk im just happy rock hits hard in my ported box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

no i had it in my iva d106 it has seperate front, rear sub 4 way cross over, and a 5 band parametric along with time correction media expander, and other options.........thing i would stay away from is the actual microphone tuning did it 3 times each time only sounded good at low volume.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

but otherwise i was impressed with it.

dont think i could ever go back to a regular treble and bass setting.if the hu doesnt have a x-over and a 5 band parametric eq,then i dont want it.so many ways to tune.i remember when i bought my unit,i was tuning on it for 6 months.after i put my sub in a different box,i think im finally done tuning until i get the havoc.

lol right? It changes the sound SO MUCH

Wow so i actaully just found the processor for imprint. I think im just adjusting my eq lol, but is this processor really worth 125? Or would it be a better option to get a CDE-123 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Lol i want the pandora so baddd. Couldnt get pandora to work on my CDA-105 :/

dont think i could ever go back to a regular treble and bass setting.if the hu doesnt have a x-over and a 5 band parametric eq,then i dont want it.so many ways to tune.i remember when i bought my unit,i was tuning on it for 6 months.after i put my sub in a different box,i think im finally done tuning until i get the havoc.
Oh never even this 3 band parametric I'm using now isn't cutting it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JoshC

10+ year member
The Taco MASTA
JoshC
Houston, tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date