smallish amp help?

Participant count
  • Participant list

09civic
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
sub is one sa 8. wanting to find an amp does that rated and CLEAN or unclipped power. so no audiopipe.

id like to keep it under 200. maybe go with the AQ750 but anyone else got any suggestions? thanks

NOT looking to buy right now btw

Kicker zx400.1 . Very impressive for its size. Does over rated power too(mine did like 490rms). Wish I wouldn't have sold mine. Can get them pretty cheap too.
last time i checked they are not cheap at all...

I may be wrong but I dont think the DTRs are CEA cert
They are slightly overrated by about 100w but considering you can get a 1700w amp for $200 new that puts out clean power it's a pretty good deal. of course, if youre looking for even cleaner power and an underrated amp you want to get the rubi

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.