Smallest box for 2 x 15" subs knowen to man!

well i have it figured so far to change the port from 5" to 4" wide so it is a tad small on the 12-16 rule but it will still work vent mach is still acceptable for a trunk car.

With a lot of trunks if you build two seperate boxes put one in first and then slide it all the way to one side and then put the other in you can get more space than just one big box. **** trunks are getting funkier and funkier

And 15 1/2" height and you will be able to have subs facing back or forward whatever you want to do. That's how it is in my civic. What car is this goin in?

email me the specs again TJ ill look at doing 2 boxes it may need round ports tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.