Small shirt trick with two cheap visonik 300 rms 10's

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mass Car Audio
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Canada
These subs are just temporary until my atomic ele 10's arrive. I have them running off a zenon based 3000 rms amp at 1.5 ohm nominal. Nothing special but I was a little surprised that these subs are handling this amount of power in a 5 cubic foot box tuned to 32hz.

First attempt

I can fart harder than that.
lol, like I said it's nothing special. The subs are complete garbage and are over 10 years old, but they are handling way over there rated rms with no problems in a big box.

I will post a better video when my atomic ele 10's arrive.

Nice! What is that metal rattling I hear in the last video? Is that the suspension?? Lol
No I don't think so, the sub on the drivers side keeps ratting loose from the box. The holes are cut for beefier 10's with bigger mounting diameter's and these subs are a little to small for the holes so I can't completely screw the subs tight enough to the box. I only have one side of the subs screwed on to the box, that's why I have gorilla tape around the subs to stop the air from coming out around the one side of the subs...lol

Like I said these are just temporary until the atomic ele subs get here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.