Small Enclsure Sub Recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
I am selling my ID8D2V3's. While they sound great I want more trunk space back.

Im thinking something that can run well in a .5 cube sealed enclosure or so. Im not opposed to ported, but they do require alot of space and Id like to keep my wife happy and have room for the kids stuff. I travel alot so space is sort of a priority now.

I have 300@4, 420@2 to work with and both are under rated specs. Of course I can always dial it back. Overhead isnt a bad thing.

So who has some recommendations? Currently Im considering the JBL P1022 and a DIYMA R12. Leaning heavily towards the R12.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.