Small block chevy, need to sell, will travel

sorry.. i'm lil dumb with engines... but whats it need to be complete?
A car, LOL. It's ready to roll. It's 99% complete. Other than a car setup to accept it, you only really need a set of headers. The heads were port matched to Hooker 1 3/4 cuper comp headers (see specs listed), which were what were reccomended by Holley Tech.

You need a car with a T-350 transmission, a fuel system and ignition system. And a Harmonic Balancer pulley if you you're gonna run belts. If it's going in a race car with no P/S or alternator and then abviously you don't need pulleys. If you are running a different tranny, then you need a different flex plate and converter than what I got for it.

Since it's been sitting for a while I'd pull the top part off, re-lube it and replace gaskets, put it back together and fire it up.

But if you got a car set-up for small block chevy with a T-350 tranny built to withstand this kind of motor, all you got to do is service it, strap it in and fire it up.

Based off of computer dyno's at the time I built it it's estimated to make at the very least 400hp. Based off of other similar builds I've seen it's probably close to 500hp. Replacing the heads with a set of Darts or better heads will no doubt add about another 80-100hp. Fuelie heads were good and after porting and being worked like I had them done, even better, but no where near what aftermarket heads these days are like. I only did the fuelies becuase they were free and I got charged next to nothing to get them worked. (friends in the industry rule //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif )

man i have long tube headman ceramic coated headers.. knock a lil off the price and ill drive to you this would make my truck perfect.

**** u crx u already have enough although i would appreciate you donating it to my cause //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif ... ill put engine donated by xxxxxxx on my truck for you and everything. hahaha

man i have long tube headman ceramic coated headers.. knock a lil off the price and ill drive to you this would make my truck perfect.
I can't man. Motor's got about $5500 in it. Cam kit was $900 and the carb was $800. That's almost what I'm askin for right there in two portions. You couldn't built half this motor as it is for what I'm askin.

And it's never been fired. It's brand spanking new, garage kept and covered. Sorry.

My dad's willing to make a 16 hr trip to bring it to Shreveport. It's all he can do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BringDaBoom

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
BringDaBoom
Shreveport, LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies