Smakdemhos is a scamming *****

they are 20 I have the one FOR THE STUFF I SENT HIM. My tracking numbers are laughing at me now, I am going to cry, lol

from the address:

John Bresnahan

home

8254 Westmont Terrace Dr

Lakeland, FL 33810

(863) 815-5350

from his name

-------------------------------------------------------

Skiff

home

street address not available

Lakeland, FL

(863) 802-5342

----------------------------------------------------

E Skiff

home

16 Lake Hunter Dr, Apt B204

Lakeland, FL 33803-6206

I was using a bunch of my brothers friends information while visiting fl, it was a great opportunity to get to know all of u. Now im back in farmingville and will take all packages sent to my ny address. Any problems just pm me and we can work stuff out. This is ridiculous cause ive sent everyone of these people there stuff.

Wow funny thing he has different names and addresses for everyone.

DJ Skiff

44 Elder Drive

Farmingville NY 17738

Im still waiting for my package to arrive on Friday, but im pretty sure 3 Amps weigh more than 16lbs. Im still waiting for you to cash my mo so I can get some real contact info out of you buddy.

you guys might want to check this out. http://www.ic3.gov/ I am still waiting for my package and tracer for his information to return so I cant do aynthing yet. For those of you who have received missing or defective... or even no equiptment might want to file. I believe he has defrauded enough people to make this a case.

http://www.ic3.gov/

The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).

IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 gives the victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism that alerts authorities of suspected criminal or civil violations.

OK the tracking number is working, but I can't se how much it weighs or where it's going or anything can anyone help me on this?

i'll see what I have extra when I go home this weekend man, if I have some stuff, i'll meet up with you somewhere and you can take it off my hands. Dunno what I have left though, door speakers and maybe an hc600 somewhere.

That's cool man. I'll give you something for it. This stuff is going berserk man. I prob won't do anymore trading online now. I ain't looking for the third time is a charm in this case.

Really, that would be good. But read his earlier post. Now he is in New York all of a sudden, he calle me from a number tat came up florida last night, WTF is up with this guy. He told me he was going to daytona and could I ship so that he could get it before he left.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Cmccloud

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Cmccloud
LaFollette, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies