skar vvx 15inch DVC 2ohm

This subwoofer according to the reviews on Amazon seems to be a budget gem. I wonder if it is any good for a SQ sub? I’m reading reviews from people who are comparing it to a JL W6 for whatever that is worth.
Those people are retards. There is no comparison between those 2 subs. I found the vvx to be very bottom heavy. Decent sub if you like the lows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well i found a good one but man it's not cheap with shipping $257.. after sub disp u would have 4.14cfad and it has 15.6 sq (diff not to small anyway) in port shows box tuning as 32hz so after sub disp should put it like 34 hz so pretty good.. only problems are $ and will it fit in your car if u have a car i doubt it 20" high so if u have suv u be good.. if u have car u need box close to this but not as tall, he can change dimensions for u as he did me u just have to message him and if box was shorter port maybe little better if not quite so tall https://www.ebay.com/itm/STAGE-2-PORTED-SUBWOOFER-MDF-ENCLOSURE-FOR-SUNDOWN-X15REV-2-SUB-BOX/263177242814?hash=item3d469608be:g:QIYAAOSwiHpZ6V4-&vxp=mtr#shpCntId

I just e mailed my local "bass Shop"! they hit me back and said yes they build boxes so I'm going to talk to them tomorrow or Tuesday and see what they can do for me!
k but don't just let them make it anyway they want or u may end up with smaller than u need box tuned at 40hz.. measure your trunk give us max dimensions u have and let us design it for u or at least see if they will give u dimensions and port width and length of box they want to build so i can check it to see what it come out to.. tell them u want 4cf AD box tuned to 33hz (if u like rap) your sub disp is .17 so over all box would be about 5cf total.. port on a 4cf ad box need to be like 3.5"w x 16"h (so 56 sq in port area) again if that would fit in car..

so bigger is better then too small?!
no' date=' you want the proper size built for your vehicle acoustics and the subs' electromechanical parameters in conjunction with how much power you are inputting along with the kind of sound you want. I'd say keep it around medium sized around 3.5 to 3.75

the ap 1500 does a legit 1260rms @1 ohm so u can set gain as i said anywhere like 30-31.9v or so DON'T USE BASS BOOST ON AMP OR HU (no loudness or preset eq) and don't turn hu past 80% volume (so if hu goes to 35 don't go past 28 and thats where u set the max volts like in video) keep power as clean as u can..
A little off there gramps. 1314w at 14.0 volts A little more at 14.4.

no, you want the proper size built for your vehicle acoustics and the subs' electromechanical parameters in conjunction with how much power you are inputting along with the kind of sound you want. I'd say keep it around medium sized around 3.5 to 3.75

A little off there gramps. 1314w at 14.0 volts A little more at 14.4.
was going by blanks recent test showed 1263 13.6v (1watt more than my 1k)

as far as box goes doubt he rally get 4cf anyway depends on car (idk what he got) probably end up like darths 3.6cf ad at best anyway but that 1cf more than he has sure will help..

Those people are retards. There is no comparison between those 2 subs. I found the vvx to be very bottom heavy. Decent sub if you like the lows.

yeah every sub review i've read sq, skar, $129 cab, and 20 others say i had L7, w6, fi and others and this is just as good or better much louder than type 2 type r's can't believe what peeps say 2days after getting sub, may melt next week and maybe what ever sub they compared it to was in wrong box..

yeah every sub review i've read sq, skar, $129 cab, and 20 others say i had L7, w6, fi and others and this is just as good or better much louder than type 2 type r's can't believe what peeps say 2days after getting sub, may melt next week and maybe what ever sub they compared it to was in wrong box..
Once again giving advice without any "Direct" experience with said item huh gramps... I swear you are the forum blowhard... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

was going by blanks recent test showed 1263 13.6v (1watt more than my 1k)

APCL not apmi, wrong model and wrong info again. nice one gramps. I dont know what you think you are doing here but you arent helping anyone with half @ssed info and your large misunderstanding of car audio.

Go on facebook on IJWB group instead, you'll have more fun there, people might take you seriously.

Yeah, I kind of thought that might be the case. They probably never actually had a JL W6 because if they did than why would they buy the Skar? Miss the days when you could actually go to a brick and mortar place and audition the actual product before buying.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TwoFosgate12's

TwoFosgate12's
Lake county , CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date