Skar audio rp or skv2

Participant count
  • Participant list

ekah

Senior VIP Member
hawaii
I bought the taramps and mounted on the enclosure like a newbie I was and it clipped at almost no music playing.
So going skar audio
You could argue about how taramps is more supreme but
For this post could I get opinion on skar audio rp vs skv2 on the difference
Was looking at the 3500
Or if anyone can point me a direction of a budget of 500$ for similar price or around that's not taramps please that ships to hawaii

Box mounting causing clipping? Hmmmm
Its common knowledge that when an amp is screwed into the wood of an enclosure, the dark energy of the amplifier rectifiers become synergized with the induction coils of the subwoofer creating an unstable vacuum of electrons that clip the musical signal at even the lowest of power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.