Skar Audio LP-1000.1D Clamp Test Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkarAudio
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Florida
Today we put the brand new Skar Audio LP-1000.1D to the test with a quick Clamp Test. This test was done @ a 2 Ohm Load since it was shot last minute, but nonetheless you can see the power output these little monsters are capable of :)

Very high quality amplifiers at a reasonable price!

Model : LP-1000.1D

These amplifiers are 1 Ohm Stable and MAP is $299.99

We will make more video's of this in action shortly, so stay tuned!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uk_1f7SZpw

So did you test that tone itself at all? Do you trust a youtube video, coming from your computer, to not be distorted in any way?

So let me get this straight it was wired at 2ohms with little to no rise and barely gets half of it's rms??? Have to ask because it claims 700rms @2ohms None the less if it does do rated looks like a good buy and sleek design, although i would like to see a real clamp test with good equipment and an actual system..

"Still the quality you expect from Skar Audio."

lbyu9lB.jpg

well its a good thing you rated the amp at 700 watts at 2 ohm. its a shame you cant design or rate your own products accordingly

well its a good thing you rated the amp at 700 watts at 2 ohm. its a shame you cant design or rate your own products accordingly
I guess I should have explained further that we were using a signal that we typically do not - YouTube, just for a quick video. My normal source unit with Test Tones (High Quality) I did not have and my iPhone was being used to film the video. The Amplifier even on a bad signal with distortion had a lot more punch to offer and was not turned up nearly to where it could have been. I will follow this video up with a 1 Ohm video on a clean signal to show the potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SkarAudio

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SkarAudio
Florida
Start date
Participants