Six NSB SMS-AGM 400 batteries with rack and billet buss bars

1LOUDRT
10+ year member

Ozark, MO
Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have for sale 6 Northstar Battery SMS-AGM 400 batteries. The SMS means Speacialty Marine and Stereo battery which makes them legal to compete with. If you know what these are then you know how powerful they are. These came out of my custom Sema show truck. Always kept a charger on them and in the truck out of the elements. Come with the polished aluminum buss bars that I designed which have dual O gauge inputs at each end, mounting hardware and silver vein powder coated battery rack. This is a killer setup at a fraction of the cost. Looking to get $2500 for all OBO. I will not ship. These are very heavy and will not take the risk. Located in ozark mo just minutes south of springfield. Get your power up and taken care of for the start of the season

Attached ThumbnailsPrice:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

No shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

But in that picture those were the 170 batteries and ai didn't have the buss bars yet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

1LOUDRT

10+ year member
1LOUDRT
Ozark, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from