Sirius Receivers

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigaudiofanatic
10+ year member

Dynamic Mobile Audio
Dover DE
Okay I am going to be installing a Sirius starmate 5 that my great girlfriend got me for Christmas. I was wondering were you have installed yours. I want to make mine look integrated. I am thinking of putting it right next to the power outlet you know flush mount it in but I will not do this until the spring. It is a 03 honda civic ex and people who know this car know were i talking about. Let me know were you put yours.

Bump any other suggestions. If anyone is wondering why i don't buy the box to integrate it into my head unit. There are two drawbacks to that. Doesn't show the whole song and artist. Also doesn't have pause and rewind button as well.

Get a Panavise bracked for a nice clean install. Also be sure to either use an FM modulator or RCA's when you install it the FM transmitters that come with them don't work worth a ****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.