Simple 1.5 cube 12" box design for a friend

Participant count
  • Participant list

NoCoSPL
10+ year member

A Daily Loud Trunk
Have a kenwood 12 my friend has in a ford truck, box just sits on the back seat in center. Want to keep 14" depth and i can play with width etc, looking for ~1.5 cubes slot ported ~35-40hz. I need to figure out how to design my own boxes also, looked at the sticky for free box designs, nothin. Is there a program you can use to do this myself?

Thanks for any help in advance.

I'm looking for the same design for my silverado I got 2 12' squares looking to be ported or sealed looking for 1.5-2cubes per sub so if somehow you get a design could you email it to me?

Yeah, i just downloaded WinISD pro and fail, too many perameters and i couldn't find out where i can build a box on it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.