Northwest Region show in trinidad (southern CO)

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Never mind Steve if your doing a 156.7 sealed on the dash Im gonna tilt my hat to you. Truthfully if I hit a 155 or 54 im gonna call it quits on this car. Thats plenty loud enough for me, but yah I got the amp to back the M.L.A. But anyways im impressed with those numbers steve. What are you tuned too?

And Drew. Im either gonna run RE SX's or or AQ's or DC's, not sure yet depends on what's gonna run better in the enclosure space I have. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif But we will see here soon.

Never mind Steve if your doing a 156.7 sealed on the dash Im gonna tilt my hat to you. Truthfully if I hit a 155 or 54 im gonna call it quits on this car. Thats plenty loud enough for me, but yah I got the amp to back the M.L.A. But anyways im impressed with those numbers steve. What are you tuned too?
And Drew. Im either gonna run RE SX's or or AQ's or DC's, not sure yet depends on what's gonna run better in the enclosure space I have. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif But we will see here soon.

I was talking about amperage taurus sorry;) my box is tuned to 36-37 hrtz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif but the van peaks @53-55 hrtz

I was talking about amperage taurus sorry;) my box is tuned to 36-37 hrtz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif but the van peaks @53-55 hrtz
I hope i have the amperage if I dont im gonna be kinda sad. I have 5 of the group 31 dekas in the back and a group 34 under the hood and dual 10ft leads going to the back 1/0 of course.

Im thinking that should be a big enough battery bank for that amp and my mid/highs amp but I could be wrong, but im sure kinda hoping its not.

And when I did the 150.2 in Springs I was using my 37hz tone from my cd so im not terribly sad with those kind of numbers but Im tuning the next box lower so my numbers may not greatly increase but at least pushing air and being heard from forever and year away wont be a problem.

The 4 15's walled sounds **** good for what little power its seeing. The coils tend to get a little stinky from time to time.

I think the only one thats going to give Steve a kick in the ass is me :luagh: JK

But who knows. I'm hoping to be able to bassrace a 155 this go around if a 6th order bandpass will suit my needs for 6 15's

I hope i have the amperage if I dont im gonna be kinda sad. I have 5 of the group 31 dekas in the back and a group 34 under the hood and dual 10ft leads going to the back 1/0 of course.
Im thinking that should be a big enough battery bank for that amp and my mid/highs amp but I could be wrong, but im sure kinda hoping its not.

And when I did the 150.2 in Springs I was using my 37hz tone from my cd so im not terribly sad with those kind of numbers but Im tuning the next box lower so my numbers may not greatly increase but at least pushing air and being heard from forever and year away wont be a problem.
what alt do you have backing it?

The 4 15's walled sounds **** good for what little power its seeing. The coils tend to get a little stinky from time to time.
I think the only one thats going to give Steve a kick in the ass is me :luagh: JK

But who knows. I'm hoping to be able to bassrace a 155 this go around if a 6th order bandpass will suit my needs for 6 15's

do work son!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

what alt do you have backing it?

Dc power 220 that will surge up to 250 supposedly. But it does all right if I can just keep the car cool that seems to be my biggest issue. Other wise when heat kicks in it drops to like 13.78
get and adjustable reg and drop that in I got mine from EA along with a dummy reg for around $110 shipped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.