Northwest Region show in trinidad (southern CO)

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
come on tom u aint to far away... cant wait to see what u got joe... never fail to impress... ill also have a TL there if anyone wats to play around... just need a place to plug up.. not sure if there will be some were tho

come on tom u aint to far away... cant wait to see what u got joe... never fail to impress... ill also have a TL there if anyone wats to play around... just need a place to plug up.. not sure if there will be some were tho
Due to this ongoing problem we seem to have at shows, I am looking into a small generator to bring along:2thumbs:

I will be in Trinidad, then run up to Springs to run the Drive-In Contest. Yes, we will be using my term lab and not AC. Drive-In wants to have legitimate scores. Time is from 6pm-10pm at Citadel Mall off Academy Blvd. Will be running cars individually. Have not decided whether to run legal on dash sealed up or outlaw.

I will be in Trinidad, then run up to Springs to run the Drive-In Contest. Yes, we will be using my term lab and not AC. Drive-In wants to have legitimate scores. Time is from 6pm-10pm at Citadel Mall off Academy Blvd. Will be running cars individually. Have not decided whether to run legal on dash sealed up or outlaw.
so we have to use there music? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I said music LOL

What about classes?

So How did everyone do out in Trinidad? I heard after I left Springs a fight almost Broke out? What happend, some thug with his two 12" buy one get one free kenwoods and 1000watt amp (if powerd by a bolt of lightning) pull a 136 and was pisst?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Trinidad show only had 10 entries. Four classes with first place trophy only for each category. Deangelo first place category 1 with 146.x(1 Mojo 12), my daughter took second with 145.3(2 RE sx10). Guy from Raton took first in category 2 with 146.x(2 Orion HCCA 12s). I took category 3 with 159.0(2 RE MT 15s), Darren Levar took category 4 with 150.2(4 WMD 15s)

As for Springs show at Drive-In there were 33 entrants in three categories. They gave out $75 for first and $25 for second in each category. Drew took category 1 with 149.x, my daughter took second with 145.6. I took category 2 with 158.7, Pete Casias from Raton took second with 150.x(2 Mojo 15s). Darren Levar took category 3 with 150.2, Second place went to Ronnie Wilcox from the Springs with 147.0(4 Orion HCCA 15s). No problems when I was there or after. There were a few Drive-In customers who could not believe how low their scores were. Of course they said it was the meter. Some kid said he could easily beat my 158.7 with his 2-12s. I told him I would give him $100 bucks if he could do 158. He ended up doing 139.9 and left sad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.