shoppin list..what do you think for this summer

Participant count
  • Participant list

jtomsic
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
ok so ive found myself two more 15" 05 Model re xxx's dual2s ...gotta buy both even though i only wanted one but its a decent deal... so im going to be running 3 15's... im prob going to be lookin for a new amp... whats a decent amp that could handle 3 dual 2 ohms and get around 4500-5000watts..

going to be pickin up a few more xs power batts apparently if im going to be running alot more power.. no real budget for the amp... but not lookin to get ridiculous..

also going to be pickin up a good bit of deadner after i figure out the amp/sub situation.. also lookin for a set of kickpanels(another set of xxx components probably) to be made for a scion tc if anybody has the skillz let me know..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.