Shockwave Customs!

lol im not saying im going to beat everyone im just saying if you would like to hear/see the install i will be attending car shows/soundoffs im having him build the box for more of music play, plus im painting it to match the truck (truck is going to be more show than sound) however i am going to be getting it as loud as i can for what i want done
im not like the rest of the kids saying im the loudest around, i could care less if im the loudest as long as "I" like how it sounds. my truck is all about "me" not what others think. but i do love to hear opinions and take all words with kindness

thats fine. my setup is for music also. i will post up shows around IL,IN,Wis if you wanna come. also see you at the WGCI shows

wow talk about haters, i personally have been in there multiple times and seen some crazy nice installs from bill, including a sick ass old cadi with 4 of the 15" shockwave subs and there amps, and in my own opinion that car was pretty loud. loud enough for me to decide to run 2 15" shockwaves along with the shockwave amp and bill will be building a custom fiberglass box for my 99 tahoe
dont worry ill be at shows to let you all hear it and see it for your self this spring/summer

people need to stop hating so **** much

stop letting some dumbass kids ruin reputations for people, ive never had a problem with tony and he actually worked a really nice price out for me with everything i wanted
ur a lame stop rideing the sac i heard the hummer not loud i heard the porch y would u turn a 2 seater into 1 and it sounded like **** with the techno crap. u should change ur name if your going to run thoes subs

ur a lame stop rideing the sac i heard the hummer not loud i heard the porch y would u turn a 2 seater into 1. u should change ur name if your going to run thoes subs
hmmm

These Shockwave guys still selling $40 subs for $1,000?

Tony and his merry band of gey followers are just pathetic ! if Tony or his cockwave freinds have a problem with what i said they know who i am, but this time lets talk 1 on 1 instead of 20 on 1 like last time /end ****K COCKWAVE!

haha see i love how someone comes in sayin im riding ****, i could give a **** about what you think of me.. all im saying is from what i heard the subs doing i was impressed, none the less if i dont get the deal i want i will not be running them anyway

im still going over final pricing of everything to be done to my truck and then will decide if im going that route or not

i ride no ones **** buddie, get your facts straight, its people like you that annoy me, just cuz i put in good words FROM WHAT IVE SEEN OR HEARD doesnt mean im riding ****. i havent seen the shitty jobs or heard anyone while i was there claiming crazy numbers or any of the **** you guys have talked about. from my personal experience around the guys over there now i got a good vibe. but you never know i could be wrong, which is the reason why im not diving in and buying everything yet.

haha see i love how someone comes in sayin im riding ****, i could give a **** about what you think of me.. all im saying is from what i heard the subs doing i was impressed, none the less if i dont get the deal i want i will not be running them anyway
im still going over final pricing of everything to be done to my truck and then will decide if im going that route or not

i ride no ones **** buddie, get your facts straight, its people like you that annoy me, just cuz i put in good words FROM WHAT IVE SEEN OR HEARD doesnt mean im riding ****. i havent seen the shitty jobs or heard anyone while i was there claiming crazy numbers or any of the **** you guys have talked about. from my personal experience around the guys over there now i got a good vibe. but you never know i could be wrong, which is the reason why im not diving in and buying everything yet.
didnt direct my post towards you just to Tony and his followers, do yourself a favor listen to what other people have in their cars before you let Tony mess up yours. Just trying to help you out cause i have seen what ******** he pulls on people and seen his poor work.

oh definetly i understand that. i dont blow my money on **** i dont think is worth it. im just saying so far what i heard did sound very nice and if he works the price out a little bit more and tosses in some more stuff i will probaly go with the setup. plus he wont be doing any thing on it anyhow it will be all bill and cody and ive known cody for quite a few years now so he knows not to mess my **** up haha plus im bout to paint his bike for him so he knows to make my **** perfect and im going to be painting bills truck also in the next few weeks

oh definetly i understand that. i dont blow my money on **** i dont think is worth it. im just saying so far what i heard did sound very nice and if he works the price out a little bit more and tosses in some more stuff i will probaly go with the setup. plus he wont be doing any thing on it anyhow it will be all bill and cody and ive known cody for quite a few years now so he knows not to mess my **** up haha plus im bout to paint his bike for him so he knows to make my **** perfect and im going to be painting bills truck also in the next few weeks
i hope you listen to other set ups before you dump your money at there shop. where in the south side do u stay by

ok so far i been talking to some people and mite end up running audioque 15s and there amps also, unless shockwave can drastically drop there price or give me the same type of set up for around the same price then i will be changing what im gettin!!!!

ok so far i been talking to some people and mite end up running audioque 15s and there amps also, unless shockwave can drastically drop there price or give me the same type of set up for around the same price then i will be changing what im gettin!!!!
I have a feeling that you'll be much more satisfied with that equipment over the shockwave stuff. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ya i think i will too, i mite grab the 4 channel while im at it also
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif good choice take back what i said think youll be better off with aq

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TypeRBass

10+ year member
Walls are for wussies
TypeRBass
Tinley Park, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies