Shiva-X2 12" Any have experience with it?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I am looking really hard at the Anarchy's, and while I pretty much have nothing to say about the Shiva, I have problems with the company. I have yet to see a phone number, and I have sent 3 emails, beginning 3 weeks ago, with no response. I really want those drivers, but I'm very apprehensive because of the lack of CS. Just a heads up.

Yes it will exhibit similar lower distortion over stroke capabilities as other XBL^2 subs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
is your company ever going to make any more of your xbl^2 subs?

I am looking really hard at the Anarchy's, and while I pretty much have nothing to say about the Shiva, I have problems with the company. I have yet to see a phone number, and I have sent 3 emails, beginning 3 weeks ago, with no response. I really want those drivers, but I'm very apprehensive because of the lack of CS. Just a heads up.
thanks, as I am almost ready to pull the trigger this is a little discouraging to hear...... but I cant seem to find any 12" used ones on the interwebz......

If you can manage to get in contact with them, I would have no hesitation with that driver. Beautiful numbers on that one. Their Anarchy mids are hands down the best I have ever listened to. Removed my sub for now and I'm using them without a highpass with effortless response down into the 30's.

thanks, as I am almost ready to pull the trigger this is a little discouraging to hear...... but I cant seem to find any 12" used ones on the interwebz......
Yeah same boat here man. I can't find them used anywhere. But they updated their site as of February, so hopefully all is cool. My only concern is if something happens in shipping or really if anything happens, how exactly do I contact them, ya know? But I REALLY want those drivers, and will probably just end up taking the risk.

If you can manage to get in contact with them, I would have no hesitation with that driver. Beautiful numbers on that one. Their Anarchy mids are hands down the best I have ever listened to. Removed my sub for now and I'm using them without a highpass with effortless response down into the 30's.
nice! I will try to get a hold of them this week

Yeah same boat here man. I can't find them used anywhere. But they updated their site as of February, so hopefully all is cool. My only concern is if something happens in shipping or really if anything happens, how exactly do I contact them, ya know? But I REALLY want those drivers, and will probably just end up taking the risk.
yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Worst case scenario is I file a claim

You're using the Anarchy's? That's awesome, I haven't been able to find anyone. Where do you have them installed, and what size enclosure? Could you please PM me?

Sorry to kinda thread jack OP.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

nice! I will try to get a hold of them this week
If you do get in contact with them, could you please let me know how?

You're using the Anarchy's? That's awesome, I haven't been able to find anyone. Where do you have them installed, and what size enclosure? Could you please PM me?
Sorry to kinda thread jack OP.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

If you do get in contact with them, could you please let me know how?

will do sir

You're using the Anarchy's? That's awesome, I haven't been able to find anyone. Where do you have them installed, and what size enclosure?.
Just have them free-air in the front doors of a Torrent! Fit perfectly without a single modification.
Guys I think he's had some personal stuff keeping him from working on the products and the site, looks like he setting up shop again. I would be as patient as you can and reap the benefits of XBL^2.

is your company ever going to make any more of your xbl^2 subs?
Yes. The carrier mold for the BM mkIV just got finished. We will get the sample carrier and continue developing the woofer from there. We have five mkIV prototype motors being copper plated to ensure correct finish and measurements, etc.

Just have them free-air in the front doors of a Torrent! Fit perfectly without a single modification.
Guys I think he's had some personal stuff keeping him from working on the products and the site, looks like he setting up shop again. I would be as patient as you can and reap the benefits of XBL^2.
Totally free air, or doors sealed?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.