Shipping To Uk

Participant count
  • Participant list

bmwboyuk
10+ year member

Does anyone know any goods sites that are willing to ship car audio to england its so f*****g expensive over here.When i visit sites in the states it almost makes me cry to see how cheap the gear is over there

example in usa rockford RFD 2215 from millionbuy.com @$159.95 that is about 88 pound in england.For me to get the same speaker here is 220 pounds which is about $401 i know we pay different tax prices over here but i still think it takes the p**s im thinking about coming over there just to get all my audio gear

cheers

chris in expensive england

What about E-Bay you might be able to email the sellers and work out a deal to send it over to you. I think that most online shops aren't going to touch out of North America. It's hard enough to get them to send it to Canada and we have a free trade treaty... Good Luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.