shipping problems

Participant count
  • Participant list
R

rob

Hi ive got a bit of aproblem I want to order some car audio stuff from a website called onlinecarstereo.com the problem is I live in london england, I want to get it from this site as the rockford prices in america are half the price of england. Im have emailed them to ask if he ship to england and how much it will cost but have had no reply. there is a phone number on the site which is 8886155663 but this will not work from herein england what code will i have to type before the phone number, the address is in L.A if that helps thanx in advance. rob

Im originally from London origin too. Was tryina get some gear shipped to London, but either refusals cos creditcards dont get recognised over dere or shipping via UPS takes da pissss eg to send some Focal 165K3 UPS wanted $280!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.