Shielding a blue 12volt amp power on wire

Participant count
  • Participant list

johndi

Hi

I have no choice but to run my blue amp power on wire with my rca interconnects and my speaker wire. All the wire will be in Loom tubing.

Is there any way I can shield the blue wire so I do not get interference or humming/whinning sound through my speakers?

Thanks in advance
John

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

@Deiimos Hit it on the spot from the beginning of a bad ground. Excellent! Im happy to hear that you went through some procedures to locate the...
I would pull it and bench test it with a 12v battery. Ive had Bulbs burn out in the past and the amplifier works excellent. They will burn out at...
Some equipment like AMPS comes with it no owner's manual. So the lights blinking on or off has to be taken somewhere else. Search engine. Car...
You've read an outdated book...most of us learned things by either trial and error or someone more experienced helping...not a 20+ years old book 🤣🤣🤣
I am installing a Maestro SW, steering wheel control in a 2008 Honda CRV. When I flashed the unit it gave me instructions stating that I needed...

About this thread

johndi

johndi
Edmonton AB
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
johndi