Settle the Ikesound debate.....post YOUR experience

your experience with ikesound

• Total voters
I ordered a wiring kit from them a long time ago. When i got my kit the wires were melted and all messed up. They made me pay to ship it back to them in order to get a new kit. I feel that they should have refunded the money but they didnt. So i have mixed feelings about that.

I wouldent buy jack **** from IkeSound and

the fact is they have a bad rep plain and simple and they dont act in a professional manner.......

And thats enough for me,I rate them right next to Induaudio.............

fvck em

I live 10 minutes from them... but I wanted to buy an amp a few months back and they told me I couldn't pick it up from them to get it sooner and I had to pay for shipping... so I never purchased from them.
well that just makes them dirtbags but i would still buy again. Its not like they are the only ones over charging on shipping. I think it says something about them that they wouldnt let you come get it.

I live 10 minutes from them... but I wanted to buy an amp a few months back and they told me I couldn't pick it up from them to get it sooner and I had to pay for shipping... so I never purchased from them.

thats the gayest sh*t I've ever heard, they seriously said no pick ups and you live that close? throw a brick through their window //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I understand any business wants to make a buck but Sheesh! That's freggin' ridiculous. Makes ya wonder if IkeSound is nothing more than a clearinghouse for a drop-shipper....

My first experience were my first two phone calls to IKES. Both times I had no problem getting through and both times the lady on the other end was very rude. IMO that is no way to talk to potential customers. I was completely put off by her even though I was as nice as can be. I posted about that experience and I was told thats just the way she always is. I decided because of the great prices I would look past that.

I ordered my first amp off them: Orion 8004. they charged my credit card the same day (DEC 23rd). UPS Ground. I received it on the 3rd of Jan 06. The packing of the amp was very VERY poor. amp was shipped fairly loose inside box and was able to tear through the corner of the box causing some minor scratches and a slight bend to one of the mounting tabs of the amp. Other than that the amp looks to be in prestine condition.

I have emailed IKES twice since then and received VERY fast replies from Laura. I explained how I felt about IKES packing in the nicest way possible and she actually thanked me. (not that it will change anything I'm sure.) She has also worked with me on another request of mine and I'm quite happy with the situation.

I know I'll do business with them again. They have been attentive to my needs and because of that I will continue to shop there.

By the way the amp I bought was a refurb, and its in top notch condition (other than the mounting tab. No one will even see that).

I just got my amp from them except this time they screwed up hardcore in the customers favor. I order a Directed Audio 1500D refurb for $125.00 , and they sent me a brand new Hifonics BX1500D instead, these fools ripped themselves off. LOL yeah for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Thats something you should keep to yourself.

I understand any business wants to make a buck but Sheesh! That's freggin' ridiculous. Makes ya wonder if IkeSound is nothing more than a clearinghouse for a drop-shipper....
When I complained to them (I was trying to get it fast by picking it up locally) the guy told me their location is "just an office" - wonder if they have a warehouse or what?

I orderd a 12" sub from them a year ago got it in about 10 days not to bad of a deal.

just ordered a Hifonics 1505d got it in 2 weeks so iv been pretty lucky.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...