Quantity available: 2

vmodaandfworks001.jpg

Price is $20 Shipped with the USA

Buy 2 of Any for $35

Buy 3 of any for $50

2 Sennheisers Ordered on 6-20-08

3 VModas Ordered on 6-20-08

Check the last page for the latest deals

i read reviews on the vmods and they all say they are to bassy..im just wondering how are the highs on them?i might pick some up if i have enough money left over
To me they are a little bassy but I like how much they have and the highs are pretty good on them.

i read reviews on the vmods and they all say they are to bassy..im just wondering how are the highs on them?i might pick some up if i have enough money left over
I agree with cman on this they are a bit bassy but the highs are darn good. I dont think you could expect much more out of earbuds (for any price)

Quick question on these...how is the cord material? I own Senn cx300s, creative 630 (very similar to the senns), and both of their wires tangle very easily. How do these vmoda's compare? I also own some Sony ex 51's and I love the cord material but toe SQ *****. Thanks.

The cord material is good quality, I wrap it around my zune and I unwrap almost every day without any problems. The cord is shorter, I put my zune in my back pocket and i put the earbuds in and they have 5-6" of play which is perfect when Im outside mowing or doing yard work (Im 6'1")

my wife LOVES those headphones. I haven't listened to them yet.
Awesome, Glad to hear that she likes them (sounds like you might have to get a pair for yourself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif )

Also If anyone cares the Sennheisers come with a 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter (for use with high end stereo equipment)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

GearGuy2001

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
GearGuy2001
South Beloit, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies