selling my ia dr 15s for better?

I was looking at the c2 threatcon 2 12s, sq hds2 12s, and obsidian 12s wondering which sub would be best for daily and get loud..going to do 4 12s with about 14cf net running off a rf t2500bdcp.. thanks

I was looking at the c2 threatcon 2 12s, sq hds2 12s, and obsidian 12s wondering which sub would be best for daily and get loud..going to do 4 12s with about 14cf net running off a rf t2500bdcp.. thanks
i'd say 6 12" hds200s or 3 15 hds200/obsidians/threatcons 2s in 14 cubic feet net. I know your gonna replace subs for more cone area but death rows are pretty **** good sounding subs you might regret it as global minds said.

out of the choices, 6 12s will get you the loudest with the most cone area and you'll have at least 2 cubic feet+ for each woofer. Should put you around 510 on your budget. They will be a little bit underpowered but still will perform better then 4 12s. Honestly dont see too much of a point/gain going from 2 good 15s to 4 12s to be worth the hassle of redoing the whole enclosure, if you gonna do it, do it big with the 6 12s!!!

actually if you can fit 4 15s, that could be an option too. would get around 3.5 cubic feet for each which is kinda small though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.