SOLD Selling 2 BNIB Orion 1200d's!!!

You need to get off my ass you ****in n.i.g.g.e.r. **** happens, and I've explained my situation to you. I've NEVER ****ed anyone over and I've sold 50+ things over the internet. I'm not some punk scammer trying to make an extra *20* ****in dollars. U'll see your **** when I get my next paypal transaction.

WHOA!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif slow down man i aint got nothin to do with this thread but dont use the word ****** dat **** aint cool at all i dont give a fucc if the guy beat yo a$$ u still dont say no **** like dat......think be4 u speak cuz sayin **** like dat can really get u hurt (no e beef) if u gone talk like dat do that **** thru the PM

X3 there was no need for that twice. Once was bad enough, but a slipup can happen to anybody but twice come on?

Sad thing is I was looking for another 1200d, have the money in paypal right now but after that comment I guess i will look else where.

yeh, definately looking for a 1200watt amp as well. How the fvck are we supposed to know that you will ship this amp to us or keep it once you received the money. You can do 60 transactions and only one of them were unresolved, it's still a bad sign to the buyer. If you don't have enough money to ship out that sub, what makes you have enough money when you sell those amps. For all we know, you need every dime to pay your bills, and your gonna put us on hold for another year. In addition, your going around calling people the n word, that's just fvckin stupid and pathetic. How old are you again? Any wannabe thug will say that word on the E-net, take that sh!t to the real word, and we'll see how tough you are now you fvckin cocksucker.....

sh!t pisses me when your going around calling people the N word.

UP, And so Belunt tried sending me a virus on AIM, Acting like a girl talking to my GF about how he/she gets wet about me, threatened me and Just plain acted like a puss... I told you and explained to you what was up, so get off this forum you n.i.g.g.e.r.
Use racial slurs again and you will be permanently banned.

-kthnx.

nG

Sorry about that, words been one of mine of choice for the past week because of some **** that happened. The N word is a degrading word towards african americans, but I didn't mean it that way. An N word can be white or black, I have many black friends and some of THEIR friends well... I won't go on... but I got robbed recently, almost of this exact system I'm trying to sell... Gun point and everything... Someone locally was going to buy it and he held me and my friends up... Got the snowboards and boots in the back seat and when he went around to the trunk I turned on the car and peaced out... I had to take off 2 threads of thigns I was selling because my snowboards and boots got ganked.

It's alright to not respect me after this whole situation. But I'm verifying my paypal account today so I can send out money because I just sold the amp, and like I said on the next transaction I will be able to send money back to Belunt. There is ONE MORE amp left. I can take pictures of it in the box, outta the box, in the wrapping, and with your AIM name on it or w/e. Just get at me if you are seriously interested for 1 BNIB orion1200d. 1 Has already been sold on PBn. Thank you and sry for all this... I went through some rough ****, and didn't take charge of some of the things I shoulda been doing this past year.

meh1dg7.jpg

meh2gp2.jpg

meh3ni7.jpg

meh4rg3.jpg

meh5eb5.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Beermanpb14

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Beermanpb14
Rochester,NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date