Security Cameras

Has anyone ever attempted this in a car?

I tossed around the idea of having four different cameras (front, back, side to side) monitoring 24/7 around the car, maybe building a roof console or something similar to house them. Call me paranoid but I would feel very safe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Has anyone ever attempted this in a car?
I tossed around the idea of having four different cameras (front, back, side to side) monitoring 24/7 around the car, maybe building a roof console or something similar to house them. Call me paranoid but I would feel very safe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I keep cameras on all my rides...but not in the car itself....

Well I went up in my attic and had planned on pulling a couple of new runs of video camera wiring...and ended up getting terrified...red wasp every where....I saw several big nest packed full....since its hard to run from them in the attic I'm trying to figure out a way to kill them....I may have to wait a month or two till the temp drops...I dunno....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.