SecondSkin Spectrum Sludge...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Big_Dawg
10+ year member

iBass
Has anyone used this product. I like the Damplifier Pro but, I'm pretty good with a spray gun. Just wondering if anyones expiremented. I want to do my dad's bed liner from SecondSkin as well. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has tried this product or this company I've only heard good things about them....... Thanks Guys!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

It's awesome stuff. I've got a ton of Damp pro in my car, couldn't be happier.

Spectrum sludge doesn't spray on, the Spectrum does. Either product is amazing. Works great when used with Damp Pro.

I'm planning on using it on my wheel wells.

Will hopefully be using the Dead Liner and Sludge on my Dads 1500HD soon.

Can't go wrong with Second Skin

Well, that's definatly a plus and the feedback I was looking for. I know reading on the website it look as if it all was the mack daddy of sound quality control lol. But, in your opinion would the Spectrum be good if I only did the Spectrum as I'm 16 and I'm kinda tight on funds as the rest of my system is kinda breaking my wallet completly lol?!?! Thanks.

honoslty from wat ive heard you cant go wrong with any second skin product...after the great reviews and great price im gonna put it in as soon as i get the money as well

Dollar for dollar, RAAMmat probably has the best value (weighing performance against price).

That said, Damplifier Pro is the best CLD mat, and I like the Spectrum product a lot; easier to apply than mats and, of course, very effective.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Big_Dawg

10+ year member
iBass
Big_Dawg
Sarasota/Bradenton, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date