Seas or rainbow tweets??

bizza
10+ year member

Florida
Hey guys,

Trying to build an active frontstage here, but need some help.... Just scored an aura rpm4200 4 channel amp, I already have a pair of dayton rs180-4 mids, but need tweets to pair them up....

Ive seen some good love for the Seas Neo tweets... How would you compare them to the Rainbow CAL25 ALX, for this particular application???

Help please cause I would like to make the purchase soon to finish installing my system... Thanks!

in all honesty, i've seen several reviews praising the seas metal neo tweets that are 27$ each. The reviews say that it doesnt play like a normal metal tweet because it doesnt have the harsh over the top pingyness to it and instead has a smooth crisp detail but not being too harsh. i was tempted to buy me a pair and pair them up with some peerless exclusive / sea's L18's or adire extremis

here link

aluminum

http://www.madisound.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=45_229_250&products_id=633

I had a pair of the Seas 27TBFCG and they were beautiful tweeters. I am going to order a pair of the aluminum neos for my new front stage as I've heard they are similar. The 27TBFCGs were very detailed and precise and were not harsh at all. My Cadence silk domes were more sibilant and harsh than those were yet they had much better detail. They also worked very well off axis.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.