scosche fai-3a

Participant count
  • Participant list

surfssup95

ok i got the scosche fai-3a and the dual plug adapter for an 04 silverado with the bose primium sound system! how do i hook the scosche up to a aftermarket head unit with the rest of the system stock? im trying to make it work like an adapter! please help fast

Strange, That piece is not on Scosche's website, but I did look it up on Google, was unable to get an install guide, but from what I can tell this adapter is meant to tie into the low voltage signal that the stock HU has running to the BOSE amp and give your RCA outputs for an aftermarket amp, this is special because most LOC will not work with these type of outputs from the stock HU. If you are trying to hook an aftermarket radio up and keep the rest of the system stock BOSE, you need the GMSR02 I believe from Scosche, or the Axxess GMOS04, which in my opinion is better for the same price. There are more problems you are going to run into using that adapter with an aftermarket than the speaker interface, you also need an adapter capable of CAN-BUS integration in order to get the aftermarket to turn on with the key.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

surfssup95

surfssup95
murray,ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
All_Logix