saz2500 x2

Blaza33
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

^^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition: Maybe 10 hours of play time.on these ones has a gain knob one doesn't have the og boxes

Price:

530 shipped foe one that has knob 500 shipped for the one that doesn't

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures: Mobile Photobucket

Mobile Photobucket

Mobile Photobucket

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's be serious bro you want my essentially new 3000d with box papers and everything plus $600 for both of yours?? That doesn't even add up right. Lol that would mean I'm selling you mines for less than your selling one of yours for...

Let's be serious bro you want my essentially new 3000d with box papers and everything plus $600 for both of yours?? That doesn't even add up right. Lol that would mean I'm selling you mines for less than your selling one of yours for...
like i said i got to.win on trades but u can buy em cash for 975 shipped to your door

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Blaza33

10+ year member
Blaza33
Lgv/tx/903
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from