Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebird 1991
10+ year member

Stroked
Item(s) for Sale:

sundown saz 2000d

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 mechanical 10/10 cosmetic. No scratches. Doesnt come with bass knob. I am upgrading to an AQ3500.

Price:

$400 shipped OBOView attachment 26529609View attachment 26529610

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

No trades as i already have a AQ3500 lined up

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
whats the output @ 1 ohm?? my volts drop to around 12 or so on a nice burp?? with my sucky voltage will this thing fry quick or what
The Sundown amps have a protection circuit that will shut it down if the voltage is too low. I had my main power wire unhooked(unknown to me) and noticed the amp starting to cut out...at 9.6V.

Boxed and ready to ship to the first lucky person who pays. They get a **** near brand new amp! If i didnt tell you guys it was used you would think it was new //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Why does e1 ask for the lowest price its clear in the OG post what he wants. I mean if I post something for 100 bucks then guess what 100 bucks is the lowest I will take.. Free bump for a great buyer and amp.

Don't feel like searching this thread again. But I'm sure I've seen it asked b4 and a reply to check inbox. I'm in no way a low baller, but he is replying to the question...why not? I have to pay the tax man this year. So of his price fits me, I'll buy it. Either way he gets a bump to the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Firebird 1991

10+ year member
Stroked
Firebird 1991
Eastern Iowa
Start date
Participants