SAZ-3500 Question

Participant count
  • Participant list
I've always wondered... With this amp being capable of over 4,000 watts on good electrical, why does it only have single inputs? I run this amp.. and was wondering if the Toolmaker dual inputs would be a good investment?.. Or unnecessary because if Jacob thought it needed dual inputs in the first place, then he would've added them?

Thanks guys!

And are the aluminum dual inputs satisfactory? Or is the extra $35 for copper worth it?

Probably because most people running 3-4kw have a battery close to the amp so it's not really necessary to have dual inputs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.