saz-3000d at .5 ohms?

pinoywitboom
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ok with a saz-3000d at .5 ohms on a 12v system with good electrical, what kind of power should i expect? i plan on getting 2 1500rms subs and if the amp does 3.5k+ at .5 id be at danger blowing my subs so should i prepare for extra power or will it do around the same at .5 as at 1ohm?

The actual power output depends alot on your specific installation... safe to say, though, that over 3000 is possible.
And what would you know about that amp? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

anyone thats really into car audio or competing shouldnt care about a warranty. if they do they need a new hobby. even wiring down to .5 after imp rise you would be at or above 1ohm anyway.

I wouldn't worry about blowing the 1500RMS subs depending on WHO's 1500RMS subs you are talking about. Some cool better than others therefore are better suited for "daily bangin". Others don't cool well but are built well and are great for burps at comps and do great numbers but will die like a ***** when you put rated power on them for more than 15 minutes or so.

Go for it. It will bang like a mofo. .5 ohm is okay if you don't care about warranty and have the electrical to back it up.

I ran mine at .5 ohm and let me tell you you gonna need 3 good size batts a high output alt and a few runs of wire as they get pretty power hungry that low..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.