Saz 1500v2 vs dd m1c

Participant count
  • Participant list

pimpnyou204
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Considering one ofthese 2 amps and I can't decide kind of unsure how dd is rating their amps with the 1200 then the 1700 ratings but I know the saz has clamped 17xxish. Both would be comparative but which would u say has more quality clarity and power? Also can't find any dd amp clamps when I search lol

DD rates their amps at either 10.9 or 11.9 dont remember. Honestly they are both great amps I would just get whichever is cheapest.

They rate at 11.9 which is awesome. I think the 11.9 is the 1200 and 1700 would be the 14.4v, alternator charging rating.. Wild guess? Lol should be more specific in numbers IMO tho.

Your right I seen the thread just remember wrong it is 1970 but I read more and he said the hu was all the way up and amp gain at half... Their 5v max amps if I remember right.. So that would bring it to like 2v and I doubt that hu was a 2v hu so do u think it could be clipping the signal?

You won't go wrtong with either. you definately won't hear the difference. price difference is the deal maker.

IMO because of Sundowns customer service that is the way to go if the price is =

I would vote for DD not because i think DD is better but the DD with the bass remote has a very accurate clipping indicator. It's very easy to see when you are clipping your subs. Quality wise however though I own a M1B for my 300zx and love it. Both are great quality as I have also used the Sundown SAZ1500D twice in the past.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pimpnyou204

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
pimpnyou204
Fort Lauderdale
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date