Low pass frequency crossover 35Hz~300Hz

Subsonic filter 10Hz~60Hz

Bass boost @ 45Hz 0~9dB

Phase shift control 0~180 degree

Frequency response 15Hz~270Hz (+/- 1dB)

T.H.D @ 4 ohm

Efficiency @ 4 ohm 86%

Fuse rating 150A

Dimensions 8.25"(W) x 2.32"(H) x 16.53"(L)

This amp was purchased new in November of 2012. it has seen good voltage and has not been beat on. i baby all my equipment. there are very few tiny scratches on the case but they are not noticable.

one thing i feel is worth noting is three times this year when the weather has gotten around 0 degrees F when i start my car (i have no garage) i can hear the amp's fan for about thirty seconds then it goes back quit. It has only done this a few times and it does not affect the performance. This is an amazing amp that has done me so well this past year, it has never gotten really hot on me, no subs have been blown with this amp or any others i own. I know it will do someone else good for many more years. Bass knob is include but has no connecting wire, so if you would like to use the bass knob you will need to purchase a new wire.

Cosmetic 9/10, Function 9/10 for the reason stated above.

Price:

365$ shipped OBO.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On me, will be shipped via UPS (unless you have beef with them), and will be packaged like a tank with original box and then some

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Love these amps my favorite amp was the saz 1500 v1 I now have the ns1 v2 and love it

Mad power with sundown
its an awesome amp. i hope i can find a good home for it here before i resort to craigslist lol.

I put my ns1 on craigslist... Worst idea ever nothing but idiots Then eBay was actually worse so I pulled it off

Who offers 400$ for an ns1 .. Ignorant

Glws!
i feel ya. i will sell my stuff at fair prices. 50-75 % of what i paid i feel is fair, when i go on craigslist you get offers of 20-30% lol. my last few experiances on craigslist were shady, the dude followed me to my car so i turned around and started yelling at him, getting white boy gangster on him lol. much rather deal with the ups guy lol.

I put my ns1 on craigslist... Worst idea ever nothing but idiots Then eBay was actually worse so I pulled it off

Who offers 400$ for an ns1 .. Ignorant

Glws!
I have had better luck selling for what I wanted on eBay than I have on here. The key to eBay is most people don't start bidding until the time is all most over (about the last 30 min.), if you pulled your item earlier you probably messed up. Every time I have tried to sell on here it takes forever and everyone wants to trade and no one wants to give you your asking price. I have never had that problem on eBay, actually have gotten more than I wanted on several occasions. I have made a lot of money by selling on eBay in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
say what lol. do i have to download it? usually it opens mobile versions automatically when on mobile.
i don't know everytime i go on the wii its gives me the mobile version and I got to go to the bottom and click on full site..

i don't know everytime i go on the wii its gives me the mobile version and I got to go to the bottom and click on full site..
thats lame the wii can get mobile version but my smart phone can't. just looked, cant find the mobile version option

I have had better luck selling for what I wanted on eBay than I have on here. The key to eBay is most people don't start bidding until the time is all most over (about the last 30 min.), if you pulled your item earlier you probably messed up. Every time I have tried to sell on here it takes forever and everyone wants to trade and no one wants to give you your asking price. I have never had that problem on eBay, actually have gotten more than I wanted on several occasions. I have made a lot of money by selling on eBay in the past.
I'd have to agree, lol and I'm one of the azzholes that always try to trade!!!! the only thing with ebay is certian items take forever to sell, i got a store over there too...

negative, never heard of it. what does it do?
it must just be my wii, my phone is different but i got tapatalk which makes it easier for you to view, respond, type all of that, its a free app.... googleplay or the apple apps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

thatguy12

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
thatguy12
Madtown, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date