Say it ain't so

Might wanna find a easily accesssible suitable place for that main fuse. Mine is somewhat hidden....but still get to it in matter of seconds if I need to.

Might wanna find a easily accesssible suitable place for that main fuse. Mine is somewhat hidden....but still get to it in matter of seconds if I need to.

I really should. I'm do want to rebuild my amp rack anyway because I need some cooling as well I bought a couple 4 inch fans and I cant mount them with my current setup.This time around I'll plan everything out better.

Steve at Amp Medics is a good guy, but seems to be backed up. He's had one of my amps for a almost 2 months, I've yet to hear from him. I also haven't bothered him about it, though. Lol. Just been using my backup amp since this one failed. He's really, really responsive via the Amp Medics Facebook page, though.

I contacted the dealer I bought the amp from and he said just get it to him and he will send it to DD and get a quote from them at no charge. So this is probably the route I'll go especially if amp medics is backed up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Volvo_S80

Volvo_S80
Ma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Volvo_S80