Say hello to my little friend.

You need to lay off those pain killers.
i hope he was joking about the meth and oxy part... if not i call dibs on his setup!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Nice woofer! What kind of power that thing handle on the daily? Audio isn't dead to me, That's all that matters Ha! In the early 90's i was to broke to have a nice system and would drool over the older guys rides and said when i get older and have money i will have a sweet ride. Well i'm older and still broke but got another nice build in progress. I tell the wife this is the last one than done ,Ya Right Lol. Usually after the younger kids hear one of my rides they get the bug and want a system. Love car audio but not always the people involved, LOl Sorry off topic

The fact that car audio is dead is what makes it so fun for me. Even the scene itself. I love the looks on peoples faces when I show them a soundstage in a car or some nice loud 28hz songs.
What songs might those be?

Burn me a cd

What songs might those be? Burn me a cd
Some just made a post like yesterday asking for bass songs. Few people posted entire archives. Use audacity to check frequently peaks. Also there is a sticky with bass tracks and their peak freqs.

Unless your being sarcastic then grow up.

Nice woofer! What kind of power that thing handle on the daily? Audio isn't dead to me, That's all that matters Ha! In the early 90's i was to broke to have a nice system and would drool over the older guys rides and said when i get older and have money i will have a sweet ride. Well i'm older and still broke but got another nice build in progress. I tell the wife this is the last one than done ,Ya Right Lol. Usually after the younger kids hear one of my rides they get the bug and want a system. Love car audio but not always the people involved, LOl Sorry off topic
DD said I could put all the M1C to it daily in 1.25cu. I've seen them clamp over 2000. I'll set mine around 1200

Some just made a post like yesterday asking for bass songs. Few people posted entire archives. Use audacity to check frequently peaks. Also there is a sticky with bass tracks and their peak freqs.
Unless your being sarcastic then grow up.
Dood burn me some $hit I wasn't phucking witcha. I'm old I want some sh¡t I can scramble brains with without the research. Can you burn a cd with some ground pounding hits for your fellow ca broski or not?

Dood burn me some $hit I wasn't phucking witcha. I'm old I want some sh¡t I can scramble brains with without the research. Can you burn a cd with some ground pounding hits for your fellow ca broski or not?
No bs all I use to open her up with is 3 6 mafia "Slob on my knob"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.