Saw a Wii in stores? Buy 1 for me, I will cover the price, shipping, and $15 or so!

They have four of them for $259 at the Blockbuster up the road from me. They are all open box and rental units. To be honest I'm not sure why they are selling them unless the fad is dying down and they just aren't renting well anymore.

They have four of them for $259 at the Blockbuster up the road from me. They are all open box and rental units. To be honest I'm not sure why they are selling them unless the fad is dying down and they just aren't renting well anymore.
Always check blockbuster.

My son wanted mario kart. It was sold out everywhere. I wasn't willing to pay extra on ebay so we were just going to wait. I went to Blockbuster to get a movie and they had 2 copies for sale in the back.

Same thing with the Wii Fit. Sold out everywhere. Found one at blockbuster.

They weren't any more expensive.

I haven't seen any actual wii systems at my blockbuster lately though.

duh? obviously it is not available around here..

Sent pics of mine..would save you 50 over a new one
Yeah I still got you in mind.. I always like buying gaming consoles brand new better than used.. but like I said I sure still got you in mind..

Always check blockbuster.
My son wanted mario kart. It was sold out everywhere. I wasn't willing to pay extra on ebay so we were just going to wait. I went to Blockbuster to get a movie and they had 2 copies for sale in the back.

Same thing with the Wii Fit. Sold out everywhere. Found one at blockbuster.

They weren't any more expensive.

I haven't seen any actual wii systems at my blockbuster lately though.
I havent seen 1 at my BB also.. thanks for the idea though..

I ve been trying to think of places that people would not think of.. like BB, Fry's electronics, etc.. but they are all sold out.. eh..

Hey.. I'm From terre Haute IN, they are everywhere here. Also they are everywhere in INDY.. you can get on Walmart.com and orderone.. it wil be at your walmart in like 1-3 days.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JarvisB

10+ year member
JarvisB
JarvisB
MI/DC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date