SOLD Save $10 on your Sprint PCS Bill Every Month!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Zeeshan
10+ year member

Hey guys, wanna save $10 extra bucks off your sprint bill every month? I can help. My brother in law has a cell phone shop and does lots of contracts, so i can help out members of sprintusers. Im selling $20 discounts on your bill via the referral program for $10. So basically, you pay me $10, and i'll have $20 taken off of your sprint bill....hence you save $10 bucks. This can be done once a month. If interested, pm me or email me at Zeeshan08@yahoo.com.

Now heres how this works, basically, with sprint, if you refer someone, you get $20 off your bill, and the person you refer gets $10 off of theirs. I have some phone numbers of people who have new contracts, and i can post them on your account as referals so you get the discount.

This does work, ive been doing it every month for the last 4 months for my fiance and myself. Very rarely sprint is slow and it takes a few weeks for it to kick in, but sometimes the discount will post within hours.

Thanks!

Zeeshan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.