Southwest Region [ San Diego Meet ] Post Your Availability

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT

When are you available?

• Total voters
I don't really care about my prom thas why...I rather have the meet than go to prom. But my girl is lookin forward to it...
Good man! forget about prom, that **** is a waste of money. I wish I spent my prom money on speakers because speakers = fun for as long as you keep them, while prom = fun for ONE night =( I wish I could come, but I live kinda far. Have fun though guys =)

I'm down for the 13th. May 19th is my graduation from SDSU and I think I may be doing a big family get-together the following day (may 20th) to celebrate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Good man! forget about prom, that **** is a waste of money. I wish I spent my prom money on speakers because speakers = fun for as long as you keep them, while prom = fun for ONE night =( I wish I could come, but I live kinda far. Have fun though guys =)
shoot im from the bay also and i might make it down there

I'd post any weekend. I'm only like 20 min from mission bay. It'd be nice to see some systems with something more then a couple jl dub 3's like all the idiots in my city got.

This guy...

zv791k.jpg

Can't come...

nG

I'll be in LA in august...maybe do it then and I'll see about renting a car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Hmm that would be awesome. Hopefully everyone would have their **** done by then, including me.

Any chance of you bringing out the MLS? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...