salectronics.com

since i have been in car audio a long time and have NEVER heard of that site once.... not to mention all they "sell" is kenwood makes me kind of wary.... site looks kinda jank too. if i were you i would find a more trusted place to buy ure ****... but in the end, that is just me

i just ordered the jbl 5.25 components from them last week and they seem like a very trustworthy site. they follow through after ordering with an email and provide a tracking number once available. transaction has been great so far. supposed to get the speakers today...

speakers just came in now. everything was as described and even better. they had very good service and very fast shipping for being all the way out in cali. i recommend them

Keep in mind some others like CarDomain, WoofersEtc, and others price match other online sites. And they're authorized on various brands. CarDomain is authorized on Kenwood if that's what you're looking for.

I will never buy anything from "salectronics.com" again.. Bought a hu from them came without mounting sleeve, called them up, they said they would refund my 3 day shipping (30.00) well, 5 days go by, nothing called them again now they changed their tune.. Fk them.. Also do not buy their refurb crap because they will send you some beat-up scratched crap. Better off buying used for less, and in better shape..Grr:mad: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif :mad:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.