sale from Mat3833 to EG9

Participant count
  • Participant list

mat3833
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
florida
i forgot to post up a thread when the item first sold, but ill give a quick recap:

sold a pair of IDQ 15V1's to @eg9 ; had some car trouble but EG9 was understanding and i kept in communication throught the process of fixing it. shipped the subs out last tuesday Via Fedex and had the place pack the subs since i was out of most of the crap i needed. subs just got there today and he sent 2 unpacking videos and some pics. packing job was pretty nice and everything arrived intact and in working order.

i will be leaving feedback once i get home since my phone doesnt like to visit this place for some reason.

Matt

Indeed, after using the leaf blower to clean off the packing peanuts they arrived as promised!

Excellent communication by Mr Matt and no real problems at all. Still can't get him to come out here and install everything but it is a little bit of a drive lol.

Would not hesitate dealing with him again, good guy and easy to deal with!

lol, the peanuts werent ENTIRELY my fault. ill mention to the shipping company that they need to wrap items in plastic when they plan to drown them in packing peanuts. if im ever up in NC ill make sure to visit and help out with the install(assuming its not finished by then, lol)

Matt

lol, the peanuts werent ENTIRELY my fault. ill mention to the shipping company that they need to wrap items in plastic when they plan to drown them in packing peanuts. if im ever up in NC ill make sure to visit and help out with the install(assuming its not finished by then, lol)
Matt

Definitely not complaining about the peanuts! They got here safe and sound and that's all that matters to me. I cleaned the driveway off after I cleaned the subs anyway so definitely not a big deal to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mat3833

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
mat3833
florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies