Sale between me and hindsight

Pizza delivery haha. 30 mins or less. I bought from this guy right here & didn't hound him bro.
not everybody can be like me...my items go out in 15 minutes but then again i have jumped the gun one time when the dude posted somwething weird like he wasnt going to ship it. i threw a big fit and got my money back then bought from another dude. cost me $15 extra for jumping the gun that time. although i do expect my items to be shipped the next day or that weekend.

I know USPS 2 Day is also like that. Good deal buddy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

Hindsight knew there was no knob it was in fact a dice jbwelded in its place so there is a knob i sent several pics i am very thorough in my dealings in case things of this nature occur for my safety and yours

Come on man. If you knew it came without a knob don't trash the guy now.
You really think I would be lying lol? I never recieved a picture of the head unit showing the dice. All i got was a picutre of the back of the unit. I dont really care I bought a new knob off ebay for $10~

I'm over the whole situation just lots of mis communication by nut dawg, but everything works flawlessly. Just reporting the things that happened for future buyers to read. No disrespect towards anybody.

This is why i think these threads are pointless really. I have made a few sales and online purchases from here and never made a thread about them. they have all been smooth transactions as well. @Nutdawg651; recently helped me find my 2nd obsidian v2 18, he's a good dude in my book.

You really think I would be lying lol? I never recieved a picture of the head unit showing the dice. All i got was a picutre of the back of the unit. I dont really care I bought a new knob off ebay for $10~
I'm over the whole situation just lots of mis communication by nut dawg, but everything works flawlessly. Just reporting the things that happened for future buyers to read. No disrespect towards anybody.
Well seeing how he posted pictures up for all of us to see, I mean seems kinda weird. Maybe you are not. Just the way he stated how you knew of the issue before. So, Someone is not telling the truth it seems.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.