dual 4 ohm brand new only opened the one box for pic. selling them for v8 funds

Price:

$350 shipped and insured OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

usps

Item Pictures: and no you dont get my dog with the woofer's
DSC04056.jpg
DSC04055.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
sell me a positive terminal? mine broke //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I have a ****** acoustic electric takamine limited edition sunburst guitar i would be willing to trade if you had a amp that could push them pretty decent to throw in. The guitar is worth no less that 600.00 i wouldnt take less than that its beautiful top of line internel pickup great playing let me know!! takamine limited edition lists for 1400

sell me a positive terminal? mine broke //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
contact Jacob I'm sure he will sell you one

I have a ****** acoustic electric takamine limited edition sunburst guitar i would be willing to trade if you had a amp that could push them pretty decent to throw in. The guitar is worth no less that 600.00 i wouldnt take less than that its beautiful top of line internel pickup great playing let me know!! takamine limited edition lists for 1400
well if i knew anything about guitars i might think about it but i would have to get it in my hands take it to someone and have them look it over for me.

i am also selling my big memphis belle if you decide to sell your guitar so you could have a pretty nice setup for your vehicle.

yeah i posted a pic of the kind of guitar it is its adjusted beautifully its a amberburst orance color with top of the line takamine studio picks has the peral inlay wings on the fret board it has a cutaway body so you can get to the solos and high notes man its a sickass guitar !!

yeah i posted a pic of the kind of guitar it is its adjusted beautifully its a amberburst orance color with top of the line takamine studio picks has the peral inlay wings on the fret board it has a cutaway body so you can get to the solos and high notes man its a sickass guitar !!
sorry but i have no use for a guitar man what else you got?I like tools,welding helmets need a v8 for my blazer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...