Participant count
  • Participant list

Foote
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I got these from this site directly, So I will use their product info page:

http://www.dcpowerstilts.com/products-advanced.php

Go there for info.

They are in as best condition as possible for a pair of used stilts. They are VERY VERY slightly used. Maybe a few scuffs here and there but could pass for brand new stilts easily. The springs are taped with 3 layers of black electric tape. I will ship in original box. These are ready to go! I only used them a few times for about 10 minutes each time. It's just not for me..I'm too out of shape I guess. Anyway, I will let these go for $225 USD SHIPPED. Pay via paypal. $250 and they will be on their way to your door and I'll send you a tracking number.

Post here if interested or pm me.

This is the best deal on the net. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

If you don't know what these are, google poweriser on youtube and watch.

Pics up:

stilt1bd2.jpg

-----

stilt2vm8.jpg

----

They sure do look pretty. Someone better get these fast at this steal price before I change my mind!

cool, did you ever get good on them?
Like I said I didn't use them very much. But I definetly got much better than when I started. I could walk, jog, and hop around on em. And jump off and onto things. You really do learn to do it faster and quicker than you think. They are designed to be fast to learn...it feels pretty natural after the first 5 mins.

I need these gone. I'll take $225 shipped. I'm takin a big hit on these: This is $305 cheaper than what I payed for them with shipping.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Foote

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Foote
Horn Lake, MS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies