FS: laptop, phones, xbox, gameboy, dmm, etc.

IonSQL
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Aviston, IL
- Jasper Jig 400 (the small one, cuts up to 7 1/2") - $20

- Original XBOX with controller and RF/antenna cable a/v cable (don't have the normal a/v cables that came with it) - $50

- Gameboy advance SP (blue) - $50

- USB HDTV tuner (Pinnacle 801e SE) w/ antenna - $40

- green motorola pebl - GSM unlocked - $45

- blue motorola K1 KRZR - Locked to AT&T - $60 (Will also include a KRZR that was washed in the laundry and doesn't work)

- Motorola WiFi router/switch (WR850G) - $25

- Digital Multimeter ( I don't remember the name, but it's a nice one, similar to Fluke) - $50

- Toshiba Satellite 2400 (2400-S201) laptop (P4/1.4Ghz), in need of a new CD drive but otherwise works great. Battery is included but is toast (works plugged in), WiFi card ready, but not included, Windows XP loaded - $200

- Misc install stuff (rcas, knu fuse block, some 1/0 and 4 ga)

All prices are shipped, make offers... also willing to trade for a Blackberry or similar (GSM AT&T)

Will get pics for those interested, PM me or email IonSQL @ yahoo . com

pics of the laptop... sorry for the crappy pics. It's dusty but can be cleaned up...

img00007og4.jpg

img00008tr9.jpg

img00009qt2.jpg

img00010hw8.jpg

how old is the laptop? about how much to fix the working parts? it does not have built in wireless correct? can i run a pcmcia wireless card?

how old is the laptop? about how much to fix the working parts? it does not have built in wireless correct? can i run a pcmcia wireless card?
I know you can get the DVD drive on eBay for ~$25, and a battery for ~$30 or so if you don't want to keep it plugged in.

Wireless isn't build it, but it does have the antenna connectors and the wifi switch so that if you added the mini-pci wireless card you'd be good to go... but yet, you can use a PCMCIA wireless card with no problem, that's the way I connected.

I don't remember how old it is, but I'd guess 4-5 years. Haven't had any problems with it except for standard Windows issues, but that comes with everything... and of course except for the DVD drive going out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

IonSQL

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
IonSQL
Aviston, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies