COMPLETED RUX-C701 or PXA-H700 mounting bracket

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense but you claim to have all these products, want people to email or text you. Yet there is no pictures with the products with a recent date on them. Why not just do a huge post with all that information on it. No one is going to text or email you about something from here. And especially not someone without proof posted of the product with a recent date on it!

I didn't say i have all he wanted, i only have a RUX-C710 if you are really interested, text me and i'll show you, there's really no offense in that, so please stop making everything look bad

You have posted 5 other times asking people if they wanted such and such a product. People here are not going to do what you ask. Rules are if you want to sell a product you must take pictures with the current date on them and post it.

You have posted 5 other times asking people if they wanted such and such a product. People here are not going to do what you ask. Rules are if you want to sell a product you must take pictures with the current date on them and post it.
Thanks for replying he’s full of **** scammer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...