Running The Power Wire (2013 Hyundai Sonata)

If you do have to drill holes, please use grommets unlike that guy.
WOW! I can't believe that guy wrote up a 'how to' and ran the wire like that.

OP - make sure you use a grommet, however I have done many cars and have always found an existing grommet that has enough room for 1/0

Such as John Kuthe...he has lots of installation exp.
No I do not have a lot of car audio installation experience, but I DO have a virtual lifetime of mechanical/electrical design and construction experience. Strictly amateur, never done a lot of stuff like that for pay which would make me a professional. I tend to hold in high regard the "built like a brick s HIThouse" construction paradigm, NOT the "cheap Chinese JUNK" paradigm!

John Kuthe...

I had a 12 gen coupe 3.8, there was 2 really nice large gromets already in place, one on each end of the firewall, just had to cut away a little bit to run knu 1/0 through it. Was an easy car to work on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.