Running Image Dynamics 6.5 components, help...

TheGrimReaperKD
10+ year member

Twiztid Mothaf*cka
Florida
Hey guys,

I haven't posted here in ages. Still had this account from 2004 lol.

Anyway, I have a 96 Caprice with the 5.7l LT1 and some bolt ons. Going to do some gear work, torque converter, and roller rockers. Not the fastest in the world but should be seeing 13's consistently...not bad for a 4400lb car with driver lol.

Anyway, I have the stock 4x6s in the front right now. I am ordering some custom 6.5 pods to fit a component system in them (made for B-bodys).

I listen to a lot of metal. I don't care for rap, so I am not looking for BASSSSS down low except for double bass from a drummer.

I have heard nothing but good things about Image Dynamics. I am going to order these CTX65CS - Image Dynamics 6.5" Component Speaker System.

Any reviews from you fellas? I am probably going to order a IDQV.3 10 incher to compliment.

Thanks,

Kenny D

P.S.- I forgot to mention I just put in a Pioneer Premier 510ub CD player. Thing is wicked.

Not sure what i can tell you that you have not heard a bunch of times, ID comps and subs rock!!, i am using the same comps and love them more than my gf. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Grim, you will REALLY like those speakers. Very nice even more so for the money. What part of Fl are you from? If i dont have a current dealer in your area, i may be able to work with your local shop to get them for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.